This Blog operates legally as:
Make Your Home a Haven – (Previously – Taylor Kate Home)
Location: Lithia Springs GA 30122
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(you can contact us at this address or by using the contact form on this site)
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union (EU) law taking effect on May 25, 2018. The goal of GDPR is to give EU citizens control over their personal data and change the data privacy approach of organizations across the world.
Here is what we collect and how it is used:
We collect 2 types of data: Personal Data which is any information capable of identifying an individual and Non-Personal Data which is information that doesn’t identify you personally. This information is collected automatically anytime you access a website via a browser including ours. This includes public information made available by you or that has been shared by others. Such information is out of our control.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Contact Data this includes any communication that you send to us – via a contact form on our site, email, social media messaging, social media posting, commenting on this site or texting. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for legal purposes in the event it’s required of us.
- Customer Data this includes data relating to the purchase of any goods or services offered by this site. We process this data in order to provide you with the requested services or products. We keep a record of this for the purpose of meeting our end of the contract and for legal and tax purposes. This information is kept as long as deemed necessary to provide such services/products.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back-ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
- Requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
- Provided us with your details when opting into our free courses, resources, and
in each case, you have not opted out of receiving marketing.
- We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing me directly here at any time: email@example.com
When you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing Our Website
We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
- Register You as a Customer
We use Personally Identifiable information you provide us to deliver products and services, process your payments, and register you as a customer.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
The following third parties may have access to your Personally Identifiable Information:
- SiteGround (Host Company)
- Google Analytics
- Facebook via our Facebook Groups
We retain the right to collect and use any Non-Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
LEGALLY REQUIRED RELEASES OF INFORMATION
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of BRG Dietetics & Nutrition, P.C., our Users, consultants and affiliates.
By using this website, you authorize us to transfer and store your information in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your information in the United States may not be the same as in your home country.
If you wish to exercise your “right to be forgotten” and have all Personally Identifiable Information deleted, please email us directly with your request: firstname.lastname@example.org
You maintain the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority in your local EU Member State under the GDPR.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact via the contact form on our site.
Updated: May 2018