Terms of Service:
I hate spam as much as you do and you can rest assured that when you subscribe to this blog, purchase a product from me or through one of the affiliate links found on this site you will not be spam’d and your email address will never be sold to a 3rd party.
If now or at any time in the future you decide the services and content you receive from me aren’t relevant or helpful – Simply unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the article or post. This will not hurt my feelings…I am here to serve you, help you create a home that feels like a Haven and to inspire you to live a life that is both purposeful and rewarding, if I’m not doing that then I don’t want to waste your time.
To Keep Us Legal
Because your privacy is my #1 priority, I am providing a bit more detail to help you understand how Make Your Home a Haven collects and uses personal information.
- Before or during the time of collecting your personal information, I will identify the purpose for which this information is being collected and how it will be used.
- Any personal information collected with be for the sole objective of fulfilling my commitment to you as a subscriber, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Your personal information will only be retained for as long as needed in order for Make Your Home a Haven to fulfill its obligation to you as a subscriber.
- Any personal information collected will be by a lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purpose/purposes for which it is collected, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Personal information will be protected by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Any time this information changes it will be made readily available to customers and subscribers.
Why collect this information for the sole purpose of providing you with a better customer experience.
Information collected by third parties.
Occasionally 3rd party companies are allowed who may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
Distribution of Information
Your personally identifiable information will NEVER be shared with third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud, which has already taken place.
Commitment to Data Security
This site adheres to appropriate security measures to keep identifiable information is secure. Please note: The Only authorized users on this site are myself and my web-designer whose only access is to web forms and software that needs updating (and he/she has agreed to keep all information secure)
All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
This site isn’t liable for a security breach beyond our control
RSS and Email Subscriptions
This website records information about how people access our RSS feeds, but does not collect any personally identifying information from or about our RSS subscribers. The website’s feed services collect the e-mail addresses of individuals that subscribe to our RSS feed via e-mail. Individual information regarding subscribers to the website’s feed is kept in strict confidence; I will not release or disclose any specific subscriber information under any circumstances, unless required by law. Aggregated information stripped of any personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
Comments submitted to this website are the responsibility of the commenter. I reserve the right to remove or edit comments at my discretion. Site URLs (if provided) are published along with comments. E-mail addresses are required with the submission of comments but are not disclosed, unless the commenter deliberately does so him/herself by entering the email address in the main comment box in addition to the box clearly labeled for the email address.
Make Your Home a Haven reserves the right to delete any comments that it deems not beneficial to the readership. This includes but is not limited to comments containing profanity, self-promotion, harassment, threats, or spam of any sort.
Privacy Contact Information
Change of Policy
All content on this website is proprietary, copyrighted and owned or licensed by Make Your Home a Haven. Exceptions are excerpts or posts shared from other bloggers sites that I think will help you my reader. You will know when those are being shared because the Owner of the blog will always be credited.
Acceptance of Terms
With all that being said, you are a valued subscriber and the fact that you trust us to share space in your already Full Inbox is an honor that’s not taken lightly and we promise to never abuse that trust.