Hi, I’m so glad you dropped by,
Are you looking for someone to challenge, inspire and motivate your audience to:
- Create uncluttered spaces
- Simplify their lives and be more productive
- Turn their homes into havens?
As a Speaker I try to motivate women to live their best life NOW. To stop putting off until someday the things that will enrich their lives TODAY.
Who couldn’t use a little laughter these days?
Using humor and a gentle nudge my goal is to give your audience practical tips and information they can implement immediately to create homes that feel like havens.
Life gets messy and overwhelming at times but that doesn’t mean we should live in a constant state of chaos.
Especially when the only thing standing between your people (insert – Ladies Group, Community Group, Small Business) and less stress is the right system for dealing with their ‘stuff.’
Here are a few of my most requested topics however, if you’re the speaker coordinator and you don’t see anything that fits your event use the contact form below and let’s schedule a time to chat.
- Organizing Basics 101
- 3 Things you must do in order to Make Your Home a Haven
- The Table – A place to gather and share God’s love
- 30 Days – 30 Simple Ideas to Simplify Your Life
- Simplified Goal Setting – How to Focus on ONE Big Goal at a time
- Taming the Paper Monster by Creating an Action File
My Target Audience:
- Women who are overwhelmed with life but realize there’s got to be a better way.
- Women who want to make a difference – in their own life – as well as in the lives of those within their sphere of influence.
I speak at Women’s Retreats, Conferences, Camps, Marriage Retreats and Small Business Groups whose main audience is women.
* Marriage Retreats Package includes one speech geared toward couples and one specifically for the Gent’s
If you think your audience could benefit from any of these topics – I’d love to hear from you
Simply fill out this Form and I will get back to you shortly.
Here are a few kind words that have been shared by others:
- Joyce recently spoke to a group of Seniors at our church on the benefits of downsizing their belonging so their kids aren’t burdened with the task later on.She shared how they could still keep their precious memories while letting go of the things they no longer love or use.Behavioral changes are hard for this group but many expressed thanks later because they said it helped them get clarity on what to keep and what to ‘let go.’
- Joyce has been invited numerous times to speak at Douglas County Library . Even though this is not a paid event she always delivers her best whether there are 2 or 20 in attendance. We are so grateful she is willing to give back to to her community.