Hi, you’ve landed on my Speaker’s Page – a page designed to help you can get to know me a little better, so you can decide if you’d like me to speak at your next Ladies Event. (hopefully the answer will be yes) 🙂
I live just outside Atlanta (Ga) and I’ve been traveling and speaking to Ladies Event’s – Retreats and Small Business Groups (where the main audience is ladies) for the past 20 years.
If you’re looking for someone to challenge, inspire and motivate your audience to:
Create beautifully decorated, uncluttered spaces in which to live more productive, simplified lives then I would love for us to chat. Simply fill out this form and I will get back to you shortly. You can also call me @ 770-312-0100
Let’s face it – our lives are busy and no one has time these days to listen to a boring speaker. Your audience is valuable – their time is valuable and I respect that – so I’m committed to giving you my best – EVERY time I speak (pinkie promise)
My desire is to motivate women to live their best life NOW. To stop putting off until someday the things that will enrich their lives TODAY.
Who couldn’t use a little laughter these days?
Using humor and a gentle nudge my goal is to give your audience practical tips and information they can implement immediately to create homes that feel like havens.
Life gets messy and overwhelming at times but that doesn’t mean we should live in a constant state of chaos.
Especially when the only thing standing between your people (insert – Ladies Group, Community Group, Small Business) and less stress is the right system for dealing with their ‘stuff.’
Here are a few of my most requested topics however, if you’re the speaker coordinator and you don’t see anything below that fits your event use the contact form below and let’s schedule a time to chat.
- Organizing Basics 101 (in this class we go over the basics of putting your home in order with tips that will work for every room of the house)
- 3 Things you must do in order to Make Your Home a Haven ( There are 3 basic needs that must be in place if your home is to ever feel like a haven – 1) it must be free of clutter 2) I will share how to avoid trendy and create a beautifully decorated home that will stand the test of time 3) last, but not least, I will share with the audience how to create an emotionally healthy environment in which to thrive.
- The Table – A place to gather and share God’s love (I share Simple ways to show hospitality without the stress)
- 30 Days – 30 Simple Ideas to Simplify Your Life (Pretty self explanatory – This is a great class if you are limited by time constraints (when you only have 20 to 30 minutes for your speaker) and who doesn’t want to simplify their lives these day’s – Right?)
- Simplified Goal Setting – How to Focus on ONE Big Goal at a time
- Taming the Paper Monster by Creating an Action File (in this class I will share the basics of creating a filing system to deal short term paper storage – we all know long term paper storage needs to be filed away in a cabinet or file box, but it’s the papers that we only need for a short time that creates clutter if you don’t have a plan of action for dealing with them, this system will show you how to do that)
My Target Audience:
- Women who are overwhelmed with life but realize there’s got to be a better way.
- Women who want to make a difference – in their own life – as well as in the lives of those within their sphere of influence.
I speak at Women’s Retreats, Conferences, Camps, Marriage Retreats and Small Business Groups whose main audience is women.
If you think your audience could benefit from any of these topics – I’d love to hear from you
Simply fill out this Form and I will get back to you shortly.
Here are a few kind words that have been shared by others:
- Joyce recently spoke to a group of Seniors at our church on the benefits of downsizing their belonging so their kids aren’t burdened with the task later on.She shared how they could still keep their precious memories while letting go of the things they no longer love or use.Behavioral changes are hard for this group but many expressed thanks later because they said it helped them get clarity on what to keep and what to ‘let go.’
- Joyce has been invited numerous times to speak at Douglas County Library . Even though this is not a paid event she always delivers her best whether there are 2 or 20 in attendance. We are so grateful she is willing to give back to to her community.